[Koha] Need help with Koha instance that refuses to do checkouts

Carlos Lopez clopez at dml.vic.edu.au
Mon Jun 21 18:54:54 NZST 2021

Hi Chris

I don't know whether this will help (the details don't exactly match) but there was a bug posted last year (https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org&q=subject:%22%5C%5BKoha%5C-bugs%5C%5D+%5C%5BBug+23690%5C%5D+During+checkout%2C+window+hangs+with+a+pop+up+%5C%22Loading...you+may+continue+scanning.%5C%22%22&o=newest&f=1) that made the checkout window hang with a pop up window "Loading ... you may continue scanning" - does this sound like your problem?

With kind regards from the Dalton McCaughey Library Team

Carlos Lopez

Dalton McCaughey Library | 29 College Crescent, Parkville, VICTORIA 3052