[Koha] Reinstall Koha

Bob Ewart bob-ewart at bobsown.com
Wed Jun 16 07:01:42 NZST 2021

Thanks Alvaro,

I tried those suggestions and ran into some problems.  First it said
that the package was already installed so I removed it and tried again.
Got some more errors

I then took the easy way out and switched to oldstable, which was the
release I was using.  Once I reinstalled and did a koha-rebuild-zebra
all it was running properly.

I'm going to wait for another release before I try again to do an upgrade