[Koha] Reinstall Koha

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 05:00:05 NZST 2021

HI Bob

You can try this:

http://kohageek.blogspot.com/2015/08/move-old-koha-database-to-new.html

The only change I made when moving to 19.11  was to use gzip instead of xz
because with  xz dump didn't finish.

Regards,

Alvaro

 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire