[Koha] Serials, can't add sub ("vendor does not exist")

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Thu Jun 3 00:27:00 NZST 2021

Hi Tasha,

I tested in 21.05 and 20.11.06 and linking the vendor to the
subscription worked well in both. I could also not find a fixed bug for
the problem. :(

To limit the issue a bit more:

- Are you using Koha in English or in another language?
- Before you click on next, does the vendor information show on the form?

Katrin