[Koha] Actions was initiated by Koha itself

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Jul 25 02:47:37 NZST 2021

Hi,

do you mean that the patron got a hold confirmation, but there was no
hold on the account or is there a hold that wasn't placed by the patron?

I am not aware of any script that would place holds automatically
without some action from staff. There are some automatic options for
cancelling holds and reminding about pick-up. What was written in the
logs specifically?

Could it have been a confusion of accounts?

Hope this helps,

Katrin