[Koha] Actions was initiated by Koha itself

Thu Thủy Dương thuthuy.duong99bn at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 23:41:07 NZST 2021

Hi all,
I'm having issues related to hold function in Koha. One patron in my
library received notification by email about hold confirmation. But, her
report with the Library is not place hold, and I checked the log
circulation of the system, all librarians of the library also do not
perform this action, whose action is performed by Koha.

As described of Koha, "*In the action_logs table, timestamp always
indicates when the log entry was written, and user is either the
borrowernumber of the staff member taking the action or 0 if the action was
initiated by Koha itself (e.g. in the case of fines added or updated
by fines.pl <http://fines.pl/>*).

Can anyone help me find the cause of this issue, and the cases was
initiated by Koha itself? (log *borrowernumber is **0, **e.g. in the case
of fines added or updated by fines *as described by Koha?

Many thanks!