[Koha] Searching databases from the Koha Library Catalogue (OPAC)

L. Smith lsmith at sheridan.edu.au
Thu Jul 22 14:43:19 NZST 2021

Good morning,

I need some assistance please.

How can we make the Koha Library Catalogue (OPAC) searchable for our staff and students so that all database content (purchased) can be retrieved/accessed?

Thank you for your assistance.

Best wishes,

Lizelle Smith

BA, AdvDipTour, DipLib, AALIA DCP

Director of Library and Information Services

Suite 18, 7 Aberdeen Street, Perth WA 6000

PO Box D178 Perth BC 6849

T: [ callto:+61 8 6222 4222 | +61 8 6222 4222 ]

E: lsmith at sheridan.edu.au l W: [ http://www.sheridan.edu.au/ | www.sheridan.edu.au ]

CRICOS No: 03391M. This email and any attachments may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message .