[Koha] Search does not work

Inês M. Ferreira ines.m.ferreira at live.com.pt
Thu Jan 28 05:36:52 NZDT 2021

Hello all,

I was hoping you could guide us through our issue with search.

We have installed Koha a few months ago and we cannot get the search to work. Both the OPAC and the staff interface always present the result “No results found”, even though we know we have over 600 records and 1000+ items (e.g. a link to the details page works).

Version Koha:    20.05.04.000
Version SO ('uname -a'):              Linux koha 5.4.0-58-generic #64-Ubuntu SMP Wed Dec 9 08:16:25 UTC 2020 x86_64

We use UNIMARC.

When attempting to reindex zebra we get the following error:

zebraidx(135744) [warn] Record didn’t contain match fields in (bib1,Local-number)

Why doesn’t it work? Where do we start?

Thank you,
Inês M. Ferreira