[Koha] Auto renewal not working

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Wed Jan 20 23:47:44 NZDT 2021

Yes it's now 3 but your original question was about having it
"(empty)" on the UI.
Empty in the DB should never generate a auto_too_late error.

You get a auto_too_late error when: issue date + no_auto_renewal_after
lengthunit is < $now
So basically if:
issue date = 15 days ago
no_auto_renewal_after = 3
lengthunit = days
now = today
Then you get a auto_too_late today :)

To fix your problem I would remove the no_auto_renewal_after rules (or
set them to an empty string in DB). Then run the script and you will
see your issues auto renewed without this auto_too_late error.