[Koha] Report help needed

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Wed Jan 6 08:10:08 NZDT 2021

I'm trying to find records lacking 300 fields. The following keeps
failing.  Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

SELECT CONCAT('<a href=\"/cgi-bin/koha/catalogue/detail.pl?biblionumber=
',biblionumber,'\">',biblionumber,'</a>')
AS bibnumber
FROM
(SELECT biblionumber,
ExtractValue(metadata,'//datafield[@tag="300"]/subfield[@code>="a"]') AS
suba,
ExtractValue(metadata,'//datafield[@tag="300"]/subfield[@code>="b"]') AS
subb,
ExtractValue(metadata,'//datafield[@tag="300"]/subfield[@code>="3"]') AS
sub3,
FROM biblio_metadata) AS subfields
WHERE suba = ""
AND subb = ""
AND sub3 = ""

Elaine Bradtke
VWML <https://www.vwml.org>
Our income is severely diminished in these exceptionally uncertain times.
Please help us to survive beyond this national crisis. Donate now
<https://www.efdss.org/support-us>.
English Folk Dance and Song Society <https://www.efdss.org>
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)