[Koha] Need help with a couple of errors

Doug Dearden dearden at sarsf.org
Thu Feb 25 12:23:50 NZDT 2021

Hey Everyone,

I posted earlier about trying to upgrade from 19.05 to 20.11 but was unable to solve all the issues after making the move.  I decided to just go back to 19.05.  I had updated to Debian Buster from Stretch.  I installed 19.05 on Buster but ran into a problem with mojolicious not being the right version.  A little investigation made me conclude that Buster/19.05 and the version of mojolicious weren't going to work together, but Buster/19.11 might.  I installed 19.11 and passed the required prerequisites to do the  upgrade.

There was one error listed at the bottom of the install info when I hit the staff client during the upgrade:
"Update errors :
    [Tue Feb 23 11:43:34 2021] updatedatabase.pl: Use of uninitialized value $INC[-1] in string eq at /usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/Plugins.pm line 37."

I am also getting this error when I rebuild zebra on two of the three instances I am running:
"Use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry at /usr/share/perl5/Module/Find.pm line 190."

Find.pm line 190 includes the value @INC which makes me wonder if these are related, and perhaps I am missing something in a config file.

I had some other strange things with Plack but was able to track them down, all instances do seem to be working.

Any insights to the above error messages are appreciated.

Thanks,

Doug Dearden
Director / Information Technology
School for Advanced Research (SAR)
PO Box 2188 / Santa Fe / NM / 87504-2188
505-954-7220 (work) / 505-690-1535 (cell)
www.sarweb.org<http://www.sarweb.org/>

EXPLORING HUMANITY. UNDERSTANDING OUR WORLD.

Receive the SAR monthly E-News: SIGN UP HERE <https://sarweb.org/about/e-news-signup/>