[Koha] Status of ElasticSearch - 2021 version

dcook at prosentient.com.au dcook at prosentient.com.au
Tue Feb 23 15:46:05 NZDT 2021

Hi Tom,

I can't really speak to Elasticsearch with Koha, as I still just use Zebra. I imagine Ere in Finland or someone from Bywater in the USA might be the best to comment on Elasticsearch.

However, I'm curious what OS you are using. Debian/Ubuntu is typically the best option in terms of community support, but I also run Koha on OpenSUSE, and have run it on all kinds of other Linux-based OSes.

David Cook
Software Engineer
Prosentient Systems
Suite 7.03