[Koha] Help debugging Internal Server Error

skaman.tx at gmail.com skaman.tx at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 08:32:06 NZDT 2021

Doug,

I would love to hear the same.  I have been unsuccessfully fighting an upgrade from 19.05 to 20.11.x for two months now.  All errors are missing SQL columns that are not fixed by koha-upgrade-schema.  Just doing an upgrade using the Debian package manager kills Koha altogether.  Hope someone can share this information.

Scott