[Koha] Barcode's continued

library at princeofpeaceabbey.org library at princeofpeaceabbey.org
Fri Feb 19 10:43:58 NZDT 2021

Thanks for seeing my typos. Now it is giving me this message:

String found where operator expected at barcode.pl line 22, near “””
	(Might be a runaaway multi-line “” string starting on line 1)
		(Missing semicolon on previous line?)
syntax error at barcode.pl line 22, near “””
execution of barcode.pl aborted due to compilation errors.