[Koha] Barcode's continued

Mark Alexander marka at pobox.com
Fri Feb 19 05:52:44 NZDT 2021

Excerpts from library's message of 2021-02-18 10:22:59 -0600:
> I tried the perl that Jonathan sent but the Internet did not give good
> advise on how to run the perl. Here is what I typed:

When I compare Jonathon's script with yours, I see some typos in yours:

                holingbranch =>$branchcode,

This should be holdingbranch.

                barccode    =>"barcode_'.$biblio->biblionumber,

The single quote ' should be a double quote ".

        )-store;

There should be a > after the -, i.e. ->

To run this script, first use this command to set up the proper environment:

   koha-shell INSTANCE

where INSTANCE is your Koha instance name (it appears to be ppa in your case).

Then you can run the script using this:

  perl scriptname.pl

--
To any truly impartial person, it would be obvious
that I'm always right. --Ashleigh Brilliant