[Koha] Br Raphael

library at princeofpeaceabbey.org library at princeofpeaceabbey.org
Tue Feb 16 02:46:25 NZDT 2021

Ian,

The answer to you questions is true. I just need to have the right
syntax for mysql to add books to the items. I have the means of making
the whole collection get barcodes within a few minutes. The only
problem is that the barcode thing only does those items that are
connected to a record.

I just need to make all the items connect to a record.

Br Raphael