[Koha] Br Raphael

library at princeofpeaceabbey.org library at princeofpeaceabbey.org
Mon Feb 15 03:07:04 NZDT 2021

I am Br Raphael of Prince of Peace Abbey. I have been learning Koha
for the past year. I have become the librarian of the Abbey along with
a few other jobs. The library has about 40K volumes. I also have four
other libraries to merge into the main.

I have to thank all who have helped in the past. Now my biggest
problem is that the librarian before me, God rest his soul, did not
attach Items to those 40K books. Beside doing it the hard way. That is
one by one. I hope there is a faster way to do that. I am not a
programmer so I need step by step instructions. I think I am doing
good with me being 74 years of age. I might be the oldest librarian
using Koha.