[Koha] Check-in Receipt

Jerome Trinidad trinidadjeromev at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 22:28:04 NZDT 2021

Hi Michael and all,

Pardon if this doesn't make sense but I'm still wondering about check-in
receipts and how to print them.

I understand how to print check-out receipts but printing check-in receipts
still baffles me. Where do I find that option/button/settings? We want to
be able to print a check-in receipt of materials returned for that
particular transaction (as a printed proof of return).

By the way, we're using Koha 18.05 with just one library branch.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Jerome