[Koha] New Record page is giving a 500 error

Sterling Jenson sterlingjenson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 12:55:03 NZDT 2021

Greetings all,

When I try to add a new record, I get a 500 Server Error when I try to
catalogue a new title through either "Advance Editor" or "New Record"
options; however not through "New from Z390.50/SRU."  I was able to use
these editors before and, so point an update did not go as smoothly as I
had thought.

Looking through the logs, I get this error:

[[cgi:error] [pid 603367] AH01215: {UNKNOWN}: DBI Exception: DBD::mysql::db
selectall_arrayref failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the
manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax
to use near ',servername' at line 3  at
/usr/share/perl5/DBIx/Class/Schema.pm line 1118.:
/usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/cataloguing/editor.pl, referer:
~/cgi-bin/koha/cataloguing/addbooks.pl

Thoughts on how I might fix problem?

Best,

Sterling