[Koha] Branch library list empty

David Liddle david.liddle at wycliff.de
Thu Dec 16 21:52:53 NZDT 2021

Greetings, Mason! Thank you for the information. I wasn't certain if the installation method would affect how the matter should be resolved. Yesterday, I ran the following command, and the results confirmed the module's origins, as you suspected:

$ sudo dpkg -s libjson-validator-perl
Package: libjson-validator-perl
 (no description was found)
 .
 This description was automagically extracted from the module by dh-make-perl.
Homepage: https://metacpan.org/release/JSON-Validator

Your suggested resolution worked perfectly, and I hope now that our server is on the right track. I do wonder, however, if there are other modules that were installed separately. I may have to engage in a hunt.