[Koha] Question on CoverFlow plugin

Manos PETRIDIS egpetridis at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 05:12:59 NZDT 2021

Hello,

I'm trying to use the CoverFlow plugin (Convert a report into a coverflow
style widget!) by Kyle M Hall, v2.4.47, but have trouble setting it up. Up
till now, I've

a. Created three reports with IDs 19, 20 and 21. They all produce the
expected result when run as reports from the admin pages or when called as
/cgi-bin/koha/svc/report?id=19 etc.

b. Installed and enabled the plugin. [image
<https://emedgroupgr-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/mpetridis_emedgroup_gr/ETDYbikEJ2JEhz11ZGCOWSgBaOiihFasSNJQb06gWGpuJw?e=foRiVs>
]

c. Inserted the following Mapping at the plugin Configuration page:
---
- id: 19
  selector: "#coverflow"
- id: 20
  selector: "#random_books"
  buttons: true
  autoplay: 4000
  loop: true
- id: 21
  selector: "#random_magazines"
  buttons: true
  autoplay: 4000
  loop: true
and set max height 240 pixels and max length 160 pixels.  [image
<https://emedgroupgr-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/mpetridis_emedgroup_gr/EZyBQsqCei1FmZMTobdyyAsBKoC50e9cqmHxIaH0DAaK7A?e=FfxiZm>
]

d. Inserted the following at OPACNoResultsFound syspref:
<hr>
<hr>
<hr>
<hr>
[image
<https://emedgroupgr-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/mpetridis_emedgroup_gr/Ecre-mS-2blMoTig3TLtE9gBQBHM9tIuCHvR2IDHNBsVPQ?e=CVIETu>
]

The search result page though only shows the three divider lines. I know
that the third report may fail as it refers to ISSNs instead of ISBNs, but
the first two should work (have tried them one by one).  [image
<https://emedgroupgr-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/mpetridis_emedgroup_gr/EXI4dY1hiCBLrCh6j9cMwzwB1VaU9DubzDO6W-_i6_yDpg?e=AGqgrh>
]

Any suggestions welcome, as I've only recently started to customise my koha
installation and don't really know the basics or where to begin.

Manos Petridis