[Koha] exporting & re-importing bib/item contents of koha

Thomas Vealehse thomas.vealehse at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 00:35:14 NZDT 2021

Hi
We'd like to export our live bib and items records, perform some
deduplication, and then view the resulting records, to compare with the
records in our live server.

How can this be done? We have a staging server, but are aware that
importing the worked-on records to staging might cause errors regarding
loan statuses etc.

Any advice is welcome on how to manage this process ( the deduplication
process is not what we want advice on ).

A related question is how to import the worked-on live records back into
the live server.

Thanks
Thomas