[Koha] Question on CoverFlow plugin

Manos PETRIDIS egpetridis at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 10:11:14 NZDT 2021

If I understand correctly what's written in
https://github.com/ebsco/edsapi-koha-plugin/issues/98
I shouldn't need to add anything, as I'm at the latest koha version and run
the latest version of the plugin.

I tried however to implement the addition
(ScriptAlias /coverflow.pl
"/var/lib/koha/mykohalibrarynamehere/plugins/Koha/Plugin/Com/ByWaterSolutions/CoverFlow/
coverflow.pl")
to apache2.conf as mentioned in
https://koha-community.org/manual/20.05/en/html/extending_koha.html
but found out that there is no coverflow.pl file anywhere in my system.

Is there an up-to-date guide available?

Στις Τρί 14 Δεκ 2021 στις 10:21 μ.μ., ο/η Alvaro Cornejo <
cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com> έγραψε: