[Koha] translating authorized values

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Fri Dec 3 21:40:32 NZDT 2021

Hello Lauren,

There are several bug reports related to authorised values translatability:

Bug 24977 - Enable translations for authorised values (POC)
Bug 24975 - Refactor database translations
Bug 20307 - Language overlay for authorized values

However they are stuck for a year and developers lack interest in the topic.
You could eventually show your interest by leaving a comment.

Regards,
Jonathan