[Koha] translating authorized values

Lauren Denny lauren_denny at sil.org
Fri Dec 3 14:11:58 NZDT 2021

Hi everyone,

I work for a consortium that serves several languages.  I'm trying to find
a way to translate our authorized values for shelving locations and
collection codes so that everyone can understand the terms.  I was
wondering if it is possible to translate the values created for authorized
values of it I have to create new values in each language. I know that item
types can be translated and was wondering if there is an option to do the
same thing for different authorized values.

Thank you for your help.

Lauren