[Koha] Request to Add our name to the list of Paid support providers for Koha

Sudhir Gandotra sudhir at bestbookbuddies.com
Tue Aug 17 09:47:31 NZST 2021

Hello Katrin Fischer,

Please accept my heart-felt thanks for adding us to the list of service
providers.

Yes, the logo will be made bigger in the near future as we are planning to
change the complete UI.

Thanks again,
With my best wishes for a great life ahead,

Sudhir Gandotra

--
*Inviting you to be My Buddy @BestBookBuddies.com
<http://www.bestbookbuddies.com>*

*BestBook Buddies Technologies Pvt. Ltd.*

*Regd. Office: R-10, 3rd Floor, Khirki Extn., Malviya Nagar, New Delhi
110017, India*