[Koha] Request to Add our name to the list of Paid support providers for Koha

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Aug 17 01:57:26 NZST 2021

Hi,

I've added your company's information to the Koha support provider list
as requested:

https://koha-community.org/support/paid-support/alpha/

At the moment the community's only requirement for listing is a 'visible
link to the Koha community website', which is not very specific. I had a
bit of trouble locating it at first on your website, but then found it
behind the logo in the top right corner. It would be great if you could
also provide a text link somewhere.

Katrin