[Koha] Migrating authorities

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Wed Apr 28 22:02:55 NZST 2021

Hi Thomas

Bibliographic and authority data both need to be in MARCXML but they
have a different structure:

* https://www.loc.gov/marc/bibliographic/
* https://www.loc.gov/marc/authority/

You first need to load both kinds of data. After that what you are
probably looking for is the script "link_bibs_to_authorities.pl".

More information on this and more topics about authorities you will find
at https://bywatersolutions.com/news/authorities-town-hall-recap

Hope this helps.

Best wishes: Michael