[Koha] lockdir variable in koha config file

Mike Lake mikel at speleonics.com.au
Thu Apr 22 00:07:22 NZST 2021

Thanks Joonas

I restarted memcached (/etc/init.d/restart) and now System Information
show "No warnings."

This is the first I have heard of plack. A list of the processes running
show that its not running.
I do see "koha-plack --help" shows it is installed but not enabled or
running.
Maybe best for that to be in a separate post later on :-)

Thanks.
---
Mike Lake