[Koha] Request to be listed as a Koha Support provider in Taiwan

SYDT - Frank Chou frank at sydt.com.tw
Mon Apr 19 13:21:58 NZST 2021

Dear Kartrin,

We've modified our koha traditional Chinese web site and add a link to Koha
community web site as you suggested.
https://www.sydt.com.tw/pro-lm_Koha.asp
Is there any point we don't catch and need to modify?
Please advise and thanks a lots.

Best regards,

Frank
碩陽數位科技有限公司
Shou Yang Digital Technology
Tel: 02-82280288
Fax: 02-82265022
10F. No. 166, Jianyi Rd., Chung Ho Dist., New Taipei City 23511, Taiwan,
R.O.C.
23511新北市中和區建一路166號10F
http://www.sydt.com.tw

SYDT - Frank Chou <frank at sydt.com.tw> 於 2021年4月7日 週三 上午9:53寫道: