[Koha] colon between title and subtitle?

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Oct 11 08:59:22 NZDT 2020

Hi Eugen,

others might want to chime in, but MARC expects you to catalog the ISBD
punctuation within the subfields / the data usually. And the punctuation
depends on the field that follows the current field, so the logic can
get a bit complicated quickly:

$a title / $c author
$a title : $b subtitle / $c author
You can find more examples here:
https://www.loc.gov/marc/bibliographic/bd245.html

I am not aware of a way to do this automatically at the moment.

What you could do is change the XSLT stylesheets to add the punctuation,
but this would only effect the result and details views.

Hope this helps,

Katrin