[Koha] SUPPORT NEEDED: Barcode not printing on patron cards at all

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 04:33:02 NZDT 2020

Hi Hasanah,

The one thing that comes to my mind is that your patron card number might
be using characters that aren't supported by your selected barcode
symbology e.g. if you have used Code39 and your barcode string has a lower
case character, then your barcode image won't be generated. Or for that
matter anything non ASCII.

Cheers
Indranil