[Koha] SUPPORT NEEDED: Barcode not printing on patron cards at all

Hasanah Hajee hasanah at mugirls.org.uk
Fri Nov 20 04:22:05 NZDT 2020

This is my KOHA VERSION: 17.11.04.000

Hi,

Whenever I create a patron card, the barcode never ever appears on the
template. i have copied and tried many templates now and on all of them the
barcodes just don't appear. so i figured it isn't that i'm scaling them
wrong, it must be something wrong within the settings of koha and i just
can't figure it out.
I have looked at MANY tutorials online too! and none of them seem to have
the solution. i have even followed them step by step and the barcode still
does not appear for me and it appears for them.

i have attached the image below (but obviously i scribbled out the patron
names for GDPR reasons).

If someone could please help me with this!!!

Kind regards,
HH

--
Noorul Uloom (formerly Markaz Uloom Girls) Park Lee Rd, Blackburn, BB2 3NY

Main Office: 01254 581569

General enquiries: info at mugirls.org.uk
<mailto:info at mugirls.org.uk>

Noorul Uloom is *an independent school
registered with the Department for Education (DfE No. 889/6016, Ofsted URN:
**147604**)*

Noorul Uloom operates under Markazul Uloom (Trust), which is
a registered charity in England and Wales (Charity No. 1090525)