[Koha] Open source RFP doc for libraries

Field, Jonathan jonathan.field at ptfs-europe.com
Tue Nov 17 10:51:00 NZDT 2020

Hi Kathryn,

Was this
https://www.libtechrfp.com/home
the one you were thinking of?

Used quite a lot in the UK.
Thanks,
Jonathan

On Mon, 16 Nov 2020 at 21:43, Kathryn Tyree <kathryn at catalyst.net.nz> wrote:

> Kia ora,
>
> Does anyone know of any open source Request for Proposal/Tender type
> documents, or any other documents that libraries have shared that were
> used to procure library software?
>
> I feel like I heard about something along these lines a while back, but
> can't find anything just now.
>
> Thanks heaps,
> Kathryn
>

> --
> Kathryn Tyree
> Koha Services Manager
>
> Catalyst IT
> www.catalyst.net.nz
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email is intended for the named recipients
> only. It may contain privileged, confidential or copyright information.
> If you are not the named recipient, any use, reliance upon, disclosure
> or copying of this email or its attachments is unauthorised. If you have
> received this email in error, please reply via email or call +64 4 499
> 2267.

*Jonathan Field*

<https://www.ptfs-europe.com>

Managing Director

*Phone:* +44 (0) 1483 378728 x1000

*Mobile:* +44 (0) 7919 372 002

*Email:* jonathan.field at ptfs-europe.com

www.ptfs-europe.com

Registered in the United Kingdom No. 06416372   VAT Reg No. 925 7211 30

The information contained in this email message may be privileged,
confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this email message in
error, please email the sender at info at ptfs-europe.com