[Koha] 20.05.00 Alpha release

Renvoize, Martin martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com
Sat May 23 00:45:21 NZST 2020

Hi all,

As we've got a number of improvements in the translations and packaging
processes in this release I have built an alpha to test prior to a full
release in the coming days.

If you have time to work through any test upgrades/installs using
the nightly Debian repository it would be greatly appreciated to get your
feedback.

The repository is available at http://apt.kohaaloha.com/koha-nightly/.

Things to look out for:

* Debian 10 Support!
* Installer process and translations of default data
* Circulation rules being added correctly during onboarding
* Logging and log file permissions

Any feedback given over the next few days will be taken into consideration
before I build the release notes and officially release to the wider world.

Many thanks,

*Martin Renvoize*

<https://www.ptfs-europe.com>

Development Team Manager

Community Release Manager (19.11, 20.05)

*Phone:* +44 (0) 1483 378728

*Mobile:* +44 (0) 7725 985 636

*Email:* martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com

*Fax:* +44 (0) 800 756 6384

www.ptfs-europe.com

Registered in the United Kingdom No. 06416372   VAT Reg No. 925 7211 30

The information contained in this email message may be privileged,
confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this email message in
error, please email the sender at info at ptfs-europe.com