[Koha] Staff login problems after upgrading from Koha 3.18 to 19.11

Quỳnh Vũ Đỗ quynhvd at thanglong.edu.vn
Mon May 18 05:11:27 NZST 2020

Hi
I managed to solve all the problems.
After studying the outputs of running in a terminal koha-upgrade schema and
editing accordingly the dump sql file of the library, the upgrade from 3.18
to 19.11. was successful.

I solved the OPAC search results returning nothing by running in a terminal
"koha-rebuild-zebra -v -f library" as found in documentation found on the
internet. After that everything looks "normal". The people of our library
still have to tell me everything's right. Works now has to be done on the
OPAC customization.

Again, thanks for all the useful information I gained from this list and
its members.
Quynh

M. Vũ Đỗ Quỳnh (Ph.D)
Trường Đại học Thăng Long - Université de Thang Long - Thang Long
University (Hanoi, Vietnam)
Phó Hiệu Trưởng, phụ trách HTQT - Vice-recteur chargé de la coopération
internationale - Vice-Rector in charge of International Cooperation
Web: http://thanglong.edu.vn/

Vào Th 7, 16 thg 5, 2020 vào lúc 15:19 Quỳnh Vũ Đỗ <
quynhvd at thanglong.edu.vn> đã viết: