[Koha] Staff login problems after upgrading from Koha 3.18 to 19.11

Quỳnh Vũ Đỗ quynhvd at thanglong.edu.vn
Sat May 16 20:19:21 NZST 2020

Hi Jason
 I did it as you instructed to note all the information output to the
terminal.
I was able to fix the main errors (two actually) and at the second run, all
went rather smoothly and I could display the login window.
Still some issues to be fixed through library maintenance with some perl
scripts, which I believe might be the source of the OPAC still not
returning search results on the catalog.
For example I had messages like this one:
Upgrade to 19.06.00.018 done (Bug 11529: Add medium, subtitle and part
information to biblio table)
NOTE: misc/batchRebuildBiblioTables.pl should be run to populate the fields
introduced in bug 11529. It may take some time for larger databases.

I understand that either I should be able to log in as staff administrator
to perform that task OR get into a koha shell to run that script. Is that
correct?

I am now trying to find how to reset the superlibrarian password to be able
to log in to perform that maintenance.

Quynh
M. Vũ Đỗ Quỳnh (Ph.D)
Trường Đại học Thăng Long - Université de Thang Long - Thang Long
University (Hanoi, Vietnam)
Phó Hiệu Trưởng, phụ trách HTQT - Vice-recteur chargé de la coopération
internationale - Vice-Rector in charge of International Cooperation
Web: http://thanglong.edu.vn/

Vào Th 6, 15 thg 5, 2020 vào lúc 23:57 Jason Boyer <
jboyer at equinoxinitiative.org> đã viết: