[Koha] Staff login problems after upgrading from Koha 3.18 to 19.11

Quỳnh Vũ Đỗ quynhvd at thanglong.edu.vn
Sat May 16 04:48:32 NZST 2020

Hi,

Vào Th 6, 15 thg 5, 2020 vào lúc 22:25 Jason Boyer <
jboyer at equinoxinitiative.org> đã viết:

> Hi, this sounds similar to a problem I ran into recently upgrading a 3.20
> database to 19.11. You’ll probably have to do the drop/re-import procedure
> at least 2 more times to fix this, but doing this should help:
>
> By this I understand I should try to do incremental drop/re-import, i.e.
once one drop-reimport cycle is successful, I would mysqldump the
"upgraded" 19.11 database containing the 3.18 values and then drop again
the database to reload it with the new dump of the 19.11. Is this
interpretation of mine correct?

> Instead of using the web interface, after re-importing the 3.18 database
> use koha-upgrade-schema <instancename> at a terminal and capture the output
> in whatever way is convenient to refer to later. At some point there will
> most likely be some kind of error that will cause an update to fail, though
> the upgrade script will continue on. In my case it was an invalid default
> value for the created_on timestamp (0000-00-00 0000:00) on the
> virtualshelves table, but it could be any number of things depending on
> past/present mysql versions and data consistency.
>
> Collect all of the errors in the koha-upgrade-schema output and find out
> how to address them, then re-import the 3.18 db once more and fix them
> before running koha-upgrade-schema. If you need help solving the problems I
> believe the output of koha-upgrade-schema is safe to post publicly if you’d
> like to attach a text file or share a link to a paste with the list (but
> you may want to double-check before doing so).

Do you think that it would be safe enough to fix values leading to fault by
doing phpmyadmin edition directly in tables ? like replacing value
"0000-00-00" by "NULL" for instance?

Quynh