[Koha] Sending message to Users using Send List Options in lists Menu!

Kuppu Swamy kuppu.iiaem at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 11:49:16 NZDT 2020

Dear Sir,
I am providing regular keyword search services to my users by using " KOHA
search the Catalogue Option" and stored the search results in separate
files in Lists menu.I have a problem of disseminating this information  by
sending E-Mail to the respective students/faculty of our University
I have encountered with an error message while Sending message to Users
using Send List Options in lists Menu.
The respective screen shots are enclosed for your reference,help and advice.
With regards
S.Kuppuswamy,
*Librarian*
*Jain University - International Institute for Aerospace Engineering &
Management  ,Bangalore,INDIA*

*E-Mail :kuppu.iiaem at gmail.com <kuppu.iiaem at gmail.com>*