[Koha] How to add authorized value to a report output

Joelle Hannert jhannert at nmc.edu
Sat Mar 7 04:11:28 NZDT 2020

I'm trying to get a report to include an output of a custom borrower
attribute, but having trouble coming up with the correct way to ask for
this in the SQL code. I feel like the answer is somewhere on this schema
page:
http://schema.koha-community.org/18_11/tables/borrower_attributes.html  but
nothing I'm trying is working. The authorized value for our local attribute
is "BANNERHOLD."
I tried the following:

   - borrower_attributes.bannerhold
   - borrower_attribute_types.bannerhold
   - code.bannerhold

I don't really understand how the relationships work, so it's just trial
and error for me. Any advice would be much appreciated!

Joelle

--
Joelle Hannert
Library Technical Services Coordinator