[Koha] OPACReportProblem Koha 20.05

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Tue Jul 14 06:51:18 NZST 2020

Thanks, we'll check on that.  Meanwhile, a notice did show up on the
homepage of the staff interface.  So the message did go through that way.
But the email seems to have gone into a black hole.
Elaine Bradtke
VWML
Our income is severely diminished in these exceptionally uncertain times.
Please help us to survive beyond this national crisis. Donate now
<https://www.efdss.org/support-us>.
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)
Registered Company No. 297142