[Koha] OPACReportProblem Koha 20.05

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 05:09:33 NZST 2020

Hi Elaine,

Emails are handled by a cron. I guess the ones you mention also.

Have you checked the mail log (/var/log/mail.log)  to see if your messages
are being processed by your smtp server? are other mails are being sent?

Regards,

Alvaro
 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire