[Koha] item-level_itypes set but no itemtype set ...

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Jul 13 05:14:54 NZST 2020

Hello Heinrich,

61258 is in this case the itemnumber of an item in your database, that
has no item type (Medientyp). These items are problematic in circulation
and can cause error message, so I'd recommend finding and fixing them.

Your reindex should still finish and searching should work without problems.

Hope this helps,

Katrin