[Koha] item-level_itypes set but no itemtype set ...

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 05:06:21 NZST 2020

Hi Heinrich

You need to check each of the records shown in your logs " item (61258) "
and check that their items have the   itemtype  defined in sub-field "y" .

You can also check field 942c

Regards,

Alvaro
 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire