[Koha] Wrong order wehen sorting public list by copyright year

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Jul 12 20:59:59 NZST 2020

Hi Michael,

while the list result list for lists looks a lot like the catalog search
results, it's not working quite the same. Instead of using Zebra, it's
build with SQL. That means that the sorting does work differently as
well. My guess would be it's using biblio.copyrightdate. I would check
the contents of the columns and your Koha-to-MARC mappings for it. In
18.11 it's possible to map both 260$c and 264$c, but it's not done by
default.

Hope that helps,

Katrin