[Koha] Chromium-based Microsoft Edge browser and Koha

Lari Taskula lari.taskula at hypernova.fi
Wed Jul 8 08:37:11 NZST 2020

Hey Koha community,

Are there any Koha users with the new Microsoft Edge Chromium-based
browser? As a Chromium-based browser my guess is that it works with
Koha, but I would like to have some feedback from those who've actually
used it.

Edge has been Chromium-based since version 79 (released January 15,
2020), so if you are using Edge and are not sure if it's the new
Chromium-based one, please check your browser's version.

I know Koha documentation recommends Chrome and Firefox, but some
instances are starting to ask for Chromium Edge support. Hence this
question.

Thanks for your time,

--
Lari Taskula