[Koha] Mailing list policy change? message held for review

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 07:10:22 NZST 2020

The reply-to should include only the list...

I've been dealing with that at least since last year. It is specially
difficult on the phone, to clean the recipients and move the list itself
from CC to the TO field (android/gmail).

El mar., 7 jul. 2020 a las 15:33, Alvaro Cornejo (<cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com>)
escribió:

> Hi
>
> Since last week I'm receiving a message to my reply to the list about it
> being held for admin review. The reason I get is:
>
> Too many recipients to the message
>
> I'm sending the message to 2 or 3 specific persons plus the list.
>
> What is the max recipients allowed now?
>
> Regards,
>
> Alvaro
>

> |----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
>  Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
> *7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
> mesure.
>  *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
>  P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
> Imprimez seulement si nécessaire

Tomás Cohen Arazi
Theke Solutions (http://theke.io)
✆ +54 9351 3513384