[Koha] INSTANCE CREATED NOT AVAILABLE IN APACHE RELATED FOLDERS

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 06:00:41 NZDT 2020

Hi Josh

Basically you just need to do a mysqldump of the old database, upload it to
the new one and run the database upgrade and then reindex.

Check this out

http://kohageek.blogspot.com/2015/08/move-old-koha-database-to-new.html

I've just move a DB (150K records) from 17.05 to 19.11 with no problems.
The only change I made to the procedure above is replace xz with gzip since
with xz the dump aborted. I guess because the server was really running out
of memory.

Regards,

Alvaro
Envíe y Reciba Datos y mensajes de Texto (SMS) hacia y desde cualquier
celular y Nextel
en el Perú, México y en mas de 180 paises. Use aplicaciones 2 vias via SMS
y GPRS online
              Visitenos en www.perusms.com