[Koha] INSTANCE CREATED NOT AVAILABLE IN APACHE RELATED FOLDERS

Josh Getanda getandajosh at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 01:41:59 NZDT 2020

Hi,

I managed to get a work around the issue. However, my main challenge right
now is uploading an old database (previously installed in Ubuntu server
12.04) to my new installation in Ubuntu server 16.04 with latest KOHA
version. I keep getting error messages when doing the migration/
importation of the data.