[Koha] Duplicate Fine Issue in Checkin

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Jan 13 03:40:40 NZDT 2020

Hi,

that looks quite ok:

You have set 1.00 with an interval of 1. So the fine should go up by 1
for every day overdue after the grace period. It will not go up for days
the library is closed depending on your finescalendar setting.

If that's not what you see, can you share an example? Due date of the
item, return date and fine amount?

Katrin